[rollei_list] Re: New Photo Book

  • From: Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 07:46:25 -0700

Not that much simpler. From what I hear LA's smog was much worse then.
Then my friend's father wound up as a carrier aircraft mechanic in
the Pacific campaign. With one or two going down from underneath his
feet, spending some time in shark infested waters.
But at least gas and cigs were cheap!
Slobodan Dimitrov
http://sdimitrovphoto.com