[rollei_list] Re: NASA & Rollei

  • From: aghalide@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 23:13:40 +0000

Jeff Bremer of Nasa negotiated the use of a Nikon in space.  Jerry Brown of Nikon was successful in completing the negotiation in my Queens living room. Oops....made a mistake...it was the dining room. Simon Nathan supplied the ice cream and cake.

Ed Meyers
-------------- Original message from Dirk-Roger Schmitt <Dirk-Roger.Schmitt@xxxxxx>: --------------