[rollei_list] Re: My Personal Future

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 19:56:45 +0200

Hi Marc,

just wanted to say good luck with your new life! New adventures are always lot's of fun, and sometimes lot's of work too. Hope you get some good shots and a great darkroom set up along the way.

Cheers,
Thor

On 26 Mar, 2006, at 19:17, Marc James Small wrote:

At 11:32 AM 3/26/06 -0500, Dan Kalish wrote:

So, Marc, what is the attraction of Richmond? In my 8 years in Virginia, I
visited Richmond once or twice. Once as a delegate to the Democrat state
convention. It seemed pleasant and funky enough but why Richmond instead of
thousands of other places?

My wife got a substantial promotion and a huge salary increase -- she is
now the director of quality control for an HMO. Her background is as a
nurse-manager; she has an MSN and has served as the Chief Nursing Officer
at a number of small hospitals, so this new position is right up her alley.

But the job took her from the branch office here in Roanoke to the home
office in Richmond and neither of us are much interested in a commuter
marriage, so I am left here to close station while she works in Richmond
and comes home on the weekends.

I am really not wild about Richmond at all, though there is a locally owned
camera store which is a Leica dealer and Fort Lee is nearby.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!

NEW FAX NUMBER:  +540-343-8505