[rollei_list] Night mystery

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:49:27 +0000 (GMT)

Sometimes I got them with the tele Pentax 200/2.8 but
they navigate close too much to the Paraguaian coast
for the Rolleiflex TLR lenses focal length. They are
long carriers that transport grains and soya from
Paraguay to other countries in Europe and Asia, these
carriers use Argentinean ports on the ocean via
Parana river because Paraguay don't have maritime
littoral.
Last week during my nocturnal photographic session I
could capture with the Rolleiflex one of these carrier
in the background like an outline cutting the light
reflections on the water:

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-92337.html

All the best

Correo Yahoo!