[rollei_list] Re: More R...35mm Pro cameras, Pentax

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 16:50:27 -0300

1) I never wrote that Pentax was as significant as Nikon or Canon in
the 35mm professional SLR cameras market, but Pentax produced one of
the 35mm professional cameras and system around this camera more
significant in the history of the professional 35mm reflex photography
and Pentax was and is one of the respected names in the photography
world from a long time ago .

2)If you did not know about it, there always is opportunity to learn:
http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/hardwares/classics/pentaxlx/index.htm

3) When I wrote that Pentax almost abandoned the professional 35mm
market, I was talking about Pentax no longer produced cameras like the
Spotmatic or the LX that marked a way for other manufacturers.

Carlos.