[rollei_list] Re: More R and H price comparisons and production figures

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 20:23:06 -0400

I agree with this. Further, some of the original lenses marketed with
the original Nikon F were real dogs.

Canon took over the professional market because they went for quality
+ value and their L series lenses rivaled anything out there. In the
amateur market, they created product which was highly in sync with
customer demand/price point, and their branding/marketing was superb.

Eric Goldstein