[rollei_list] * Last Call* The Global Rollei Club CD-Roms

  • From: Mike Kovacs <mskovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 09:39:20 -0400

LAST CALL - the CD's will go to press next week and out by mail by the following week. Response has been even greater than I imagined.

(the earlier message)

There three CD's total for the Global Rollei Club CD-Roms. Write me privately if interested but I will be charging for them.

It includes the website content, lots of sales brochures, manuals, MTF charts, Mannheim SL66 book, etc.

Dr Mark Meijer seemingly vanished and I do have a list of people that want to speak with him if he turns up angry with me. If somebody knows what's going on with him, please write me.

I haven't forgotten about my idea to start an SL66-UG either. Though RUG is filling my immediate needs, I'd like to get a nice website going for SL66 shooters this winter.