[rollei_list] Re: * Last Call* The Global Rollei Club CD-Roms

  • From: Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 09:24:02 -0400

Mike et al:
Why start a separate SL66 UG?? Why not post SL 66 questins here? We are off topic too much any way and could use some actual Rolleiflex contents. I am always interested in SL66 questions and have many borchures and one promotioal book ("Photographers, technologists...write on a universal camera system..."), parts of Mannheim's book on the system, and Heering's chapter on the original SL66 in the last edition of his Rolleiflex book (in German), although I no longer own an SL66 (with some regrets).
I also have Mark Meijer's Rollei CD that came with the SL66SE I bought from him ca. 2003 (not a completely smooth, but ultimately satisfying deal). Glad to share any files from that CD with people on this list. An SL66 website or BLOG might be a good idea.
Jan

Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 09:39:20 -0400
From: Mike Kovacs <mskovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [rollei_list] * Last Call* The Global Rollei Club CD-Roms
I haven't forgotten about my idea to start an SL66-UG either. Though RUG is filling my immediate needs, I'd like to get a nice website going for SL66 shooters this winter.

--- Rollei List