[rollei_list] Kiev 88 multistart lens question. (Aperture)

  • From: Javier Perez <summarex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rollei List <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 23:45:17 -0500

Hi Everyone
Was wondering if the aperture on Kiev 88 lenses is nomally open or normally
closed on these lenses. IE: When the shutter is fired, does the camera push it
closed or allow it to close. I can't remember but I think it's normally open.
IE: When the lens is off the camera and set to say f16 is the aperture open or
closed Thanks in advance Javier PS:  Examples:M42 normally openRollei normally
open Nikon normally openLF normally openC/Y normally closedPK normally
closedKiev88 ???? Happy New Year ! ! ! ! ! ! !