[rollei_list] Re: Jerry's Home

  • From: Jerry Friedman <tinycameraco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 08:50:02 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry Richard, no offense meant. Apologies to anyone
offended.

I do not quite understand Jerry Lehrer's nasty response to
my quite honest commiseration with what i heard happened to
his house. It was only in response to him that I used a
very bad word.  In general, I find it peculiar that people
in this forum feel a great deal more free to say silly
things than they are willing to hear responses to the silly
things they say.

Be assured, from now on i will confine myself to debating
who actually developed the first optical coating process or
the merits of black vs. stainless film rollers.  But value
is where you find it.

It may have taken a little while but i can now clearly
gauge the intellectual dimensions here.

Thanks for the note!

Jerry F.