[rollei_list] Re: Jerry's Home

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 17:29:07 -0700

Freidman,

I am certainly glad that we travel in different circles. I would hate to be traveling slower
and have you come up on my rear end.

Jerry Lehrer
on Soledad Mtn Road9 (if it isn't slipped down to I-5)
La Jolla

Jerry Friedman wrote:
Hi Dave:

I hate to disappoint but all of my cameras, some 250 plus
so far,  are donated to the George Eastman House in
Rochester New York.  If others would do the same, their
interests might actually be of some use to the rest of
society. Interested parties might want to contact Todd
Gustavson at todd@xxxxxxxx
La Jolla? Your native town is it?  Sorry, but I travel in
different circles.
Your wishes of best of luck are warmly received. But, if
you really do want to retain the memory of photgraphy into
the future, you should send your cameras to GEH.
....and don't forget to collect the casings!  Sloppy is as
sloppy does.
Regards, Jerry Friedman

--- Dave Wyman <davewyman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jerry,

I hope your home in La Jolla is OK. If so, I hope you're
making at
least of few photos of what's happened with your Rolleis.

Best of luck,

Dav

- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
'subscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org