[rollei_list] Rolleiflex 3.5F Planar with Vivitar 283

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 15:51:09 -0300 (ART)

Last night I took two rolls with the 3,5F Planar
during the spring high schools students festival in my
city, I used the Rollei Pistol Grip, a flash bracket
for the grip and a Vivitar 283 flash unit, these are
two photographs (please see the image largest size:
http://www.flickr. com/photos/ itarfoto/ 1491480136/

http://www.flickr. com/photos/ itarfoto/ 1490622971/

and this one from the Rollei 35 tessar yet:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/1476773470/

Carlos

      Las últimas noticias sobre el Mundial de Rugby 2007 están en Yahoo!
Deportes. ¡Conocelas!
http://ar.sports.yahoo.com/mundialderugby