[rollei_list] Re: "I prefer simplicity and ease of use..." (was: Not My Definition of a Thoroughbred (Re: Nikon vs. Leica))

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:42:04 +0200

Most M modes on auto SLR's are a poorly thought out after thought, not
intended for real use.

Sorry if I'm being a bit judgemental. (again, I recall when the EAS 1
and 5 came out and I workled in a Camera shop, I was very impressed by
the ergonomics and total integration of all functions in two well
placed wheels - including manual operation. Unfortunately that seems to
be the exception rather than the rule.)

Thor