[rollei_list] Fw: Re: Re: 'Old' Zeiss glass question

  • From: Peter J Nebergall <iusar4s@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 12:47:44 -0500

-NOT exactly what I meant.  Was the uncoated Sonnar 50mm 1.5 produced
alongisde the coated one?  Were the Rollei Tessars produced concurrently,
or does the1 replace the other?

PJN

This begs a question:  If Zeiss was producing coated lenses since 1937,
were they simultaneously continuing uncoated lenses in the same formulae?
 I have 2 Contax Sonnar f1.5s  and 2 more f2s...  1 of each is coated.
When did they stop making uncoated lenses?

Peter Nebergall