[rollei_list] OT: Tessar 2.8/45 "Pancake" for Contax/Yashica

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 18:19:02 +0000 (GMT)

Congratulations Thor for your good Contax II and
talking about Contax -the newer Kyocera
Contax/Yashica-I have seen a normal Tessar lens 2.8/45
called "pancake" in one of our auction sites; it's a
very slim lens considering it's a normal lens;
according the seller it's a superb lens, I'd like know
if someone used this lens and his opinion.
The auction page has two good photographs about the
lens, it's necessary to scroll the page a bit:

http://www.deremate.com.ar/accdb/viewItem.asp?IDI=11423294

All the best

Correo Yahoo!