[rollei_list] Re: Friday for-sale

  • From: Peter Mattei <petermattei@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 22:08:27 -0700

My long tail context is within the mass customization models that can be
structured to limit in-process inventories, minimize cash-flow strain and
mitigate against marketplace whims.  It is often distinguished by relying
on a true platform technology.  Such a term is often as misunderstood as
Peter Drucker's original description of a disruptive technology.

--
*This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain
business or company secrets. If you have received this email in error,