[rollei_list] Friday for-sale

  • From: Dave Jenkins <djphoto@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 20:52:19 -0400

A VERY RARE FIND FOR LOVERS OF ROLLEI PHOTOGRAPHY: _*Photography with Rolleiflex and Rolleicord*_, a 20-page quarterly magazine edited by Dr. Walther Heering. I have March, 1936 (volume 1, No.1), June, September, and December, 1936, September and December, 1937, March and June, 1938, all intact. I also have March and June 1937 complete but with loose covers. June, September, and December 1938 are complete but have been bug-chewed. All are readable and pictures are available. $195 for all includes postage to CONUS and PayPal fees. My PayPal ID is djphoto@xxxxxxxx Contact me at djphoto@xxxxxxxx

Kind regards,
Dave Jenkins