[rollei_list] Re: Flash and Rolleiflex FX

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 13:38:15 +0000 (GMT)

I forgot to mention that the Metz-54 MZ4 as you know
is a complete and complex flash, it needs to be
adjusted using the Mode button till the mode TTL
appears, it is stored after 5 seconds if the setting
disk is not pressed. I think it would be better if you
try the entire system Flash-SCA adapter-Camera with
film loaded into the camera.-

All the best
Carlos
 --- Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>