[rollei_list] Re: Flash and Rolleiflex FX

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 14:34:59 +0000 (GMT)

...and finally, if you are using a model with
dedicated shoe for Nikon, Minolta, Canon or Pentax I
guess they don't work for the Rollei SCA 356 adapter.-
Carlos
PS: I couldn't use my dedicated Vivitar flash for
Pentax for a non dedicated shoe, I needed to buy an
identical Vivitar flash with non-dedicated shoe.-

All the best
Carlos
 --- Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Correo Yahoo!