[rollei_list] Re: Flash Vivitar 283 and Rollei

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 20:40:21 +0000 (GMT)

Thank you very much Fred.
Yes, I use the original Vivitar sync cord that came
with the flash, it has an universal terminal that fits
perfect in the Rolleiflexes and Rolleicord IV.
I don't have the VariPower module, however I knew
about it and it was one of the reasons I bought the
283, it's sold like optional device here, I hope to
obtain one, at least the 283 is still in production.-

All the best
Carlos

Correo Yahoo!