[rollei_list] Fake Leica, Stupid seller

  • From: J Patric Dahlén <jenspatricdahlen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 03:09:05 +0000

Talking about Leicas and russian copies:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32928&item=7505998274&rd=1

The seller says that the camera belonged to an Officer in the Luftwaffe...

I sent an email and told him that the camera actually is a post-war Zorki. He replied that it's an original Leica and I should not talk "shit" about things I don't know about. :-)

"das ist eine original leica kamera die wurde überprüft, und rede nicht so ein scheiß wennst dich nicht auskennst"

This is kind of cute. I wonder what he thinks the russian "B" at the rewind switch stands for? :-)

Maybe someone here on the list also wants to explain some things to this guy?

/Patric

Chatt: Träffa nya nätkompisar på Habbo Hotel http://habbohotel.msn.se/habbo/sv/channelizer