[rollei_list] Re: Fake Leica, Stupid seller

  • From: John Jensen <jwjensen356@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 19:11:41 -0700 (PDT)

Jerry, thanks re the FED/Zorki info.  Thinking of FED
(Felix, that is), the TV series from 20 years ago
"Reilly, Ace of Spies" is now on DVD.

The 356 is no coincidence.  356s forever!  Or as the
late, great Harry Pellow (The Maestro) would say,
"Keep the 356 faith."

John

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32928&item=7505998274&rd=1