[rollei_list] Re: Bokeh

  • From: David Seifert <dseifert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 11:04:04 -0700

Take a look at The Lion King.  In the scenes where all the creatures in
the jungle get their time to parade note what happens when the tiny
insects carrying the leaves traipse by.  The zoom in  pushes the
background out of focus in a manner completely consistent with a really
fine lens.  Disney really pioneered this kind of detailed animation work
in Beauty and The Beast.

Talk about a business where computers have changed the world!

David