[rollei_list] Rolleicord IV, APX 100, bokeh

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 11:19:32 -0300 (ART)

Finally I took photographs with my ?new? Rolleicord
IV. I put an Agfa APX 100 and developed it in Rodinal
Special 1+15. I felt comfortable using the camera. The
camera lenses and shutter are OK, however I?m afraid
the film transport mechanism needs a CLA, it cut the
last frame, but it is an useable photograph yet. I
uploaded four photographs, I think it?s interesting to
comment that in the second photograph you can see the
ten blades diaphragm working for the ?bokeh?; while I
can?t see an overwhelming ?bokeh?  improvement for the
Xenotar comparing f2.8 and smaller apertures, I have
seen some Xenar and Tessar photographs using the five
blades diaphragm and now I could say that I prefer the
ten blades diaphragm for the Xenar 3.5/75.
The first photograph starts here:

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-84350.html

All the best

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam