[rollei_list] Re: Bob Shell address

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 18:06:12 +0200

If you go here: http://www2.vipnet.org/cgi-bin/vadoc/doc.cgi

and enter either Bob's name and details, or better yet his inmate number (379855), you will see where he is is currently imprisoned.

Thor

On 24 Apr, 2008, at 16:41, aghalide@xxxxxxx wrote:

I have a 3/17/08 email giving a different address.....which is correct?

This one is from Richard Knoppow.

Mr. Robert Shell
>03-15122
>E108/A57
>c/o New River Valley Regional Jail
>P.O. Box 1067
>Dublin, VA 24084
-------------- Original message from "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>: --------------

Sure.

Robert Shell
379855
Keen Mountain Corrrectional Center
P.O. Box 860
Oakwood, VA 24631

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 10:56 AM, <ralaubach@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all -

Could someone kindly post Bob Shell's snail mail address - A friend of mine who is the local Canon Rep is a longtime friend of his and would like to write him. I neglected to save the email aways back with the address. Thanks,

Bob Laubach
Photo Dept
Northern Virginia Community College