[rollei_list] Re: Bob Shell address

  • From: aghalide@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:41:33 +0000

I have a 3/17/08 email giving a different address.....which is correct?

This one is from Richard Knoppow.

Mr. Robert Shell
>03-15122
>E108/A57
>c/o New River Valley Regional Jail
>P.O. Box 1067
>Dublin, VA 24084
-------------- Original message from "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>: --------------

Sure.

Robert Shell
379855
Keen Mountain Corrrectional Center
P.O. Box 860
Oakwood, VA 24631

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 10:56 AM, <ralaubach@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all -

Could someone kindly post Bob Shell's snail mail address - A friend of mine who is the local Canon Rep is a longtime friend of his and would like to write him.  I neglected to save the email aways back with the address.  Thanks,

Bob Laubach
Photo Dept
Northern Virginia Community College