[rollei_list] Re: Bellows on 2.8D?...an answer from Mr Prochnow

  • From: J Patric Dahlén <jenspatricdahlen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 17:21:30 +0000

I don't think he understood the question?

/Patric

From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Since I couldn't find an explanation on the topic in
Prochnow's Rollei books I decided to ask him directly
to complement the excellent info that Todd gave us
from his experience. While I was writing my previous
post I received Mr Prochnow's answer (My question to
him is bellow):

"Dear Carlos.

??The ring in the back of the lens is like a diaphragm
to save quality in
difficult situations.
It can look different on every  calculation??

Kind regards

Claus"

> Dear Claus:
> ??Finally a technical question, I'd like know the
exact

___________________________________________________________ 1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam Correo Yahoo!, el mejor correo web del mundo http://correo.yahoo.com.ar