[rollei_list] Re: Bellows... "Light Seal Tube" ,"Light Seal Ring"

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 23:42:03 +0000 (GMT)

A clarification about the 3.5F, the 3.5F till 1961
used a "Light Seal Tube" (similar but different
catalog piece regarding the 2.8C,D,E,E2). As I wrote
previously,from 1961 it used the "Light Seal Ring"
specific for this model and the 3.5E3.

All the best
Carlos

 --- Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>