[rollei_list] Re: Agfa Aviphot chrome/ Rollei CR-200 slide film

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 09:24:49 +1200

Hello !
This film is for aerial use. It is produced (was) by Agfa Mortsel in Belgium. As far as I know, they had huge rolls made and stored in fridges. I do not know if the emulsion was made in Mortsel or in Leverkusen before they closed the German plant ?
Yes Richard, this plant is the old Gevaert plant.
Maybe Emmanuel Bigler will show in because I thinks he knows more that we do about it.
As per Maco, they are not stranger to sensational claims....
Just my 2c here !
Le 10/04/2013 09:17, Jeff Kelley a écrit :
Richard,

This is E6 processed.

Here is a link to Freestyle photo. They sell this film...you can see the label on the following page: http://freestylephoto.biz/812212-Rollei-Digibase-CR200-PRO-35mm-x-36-exposure-2-pack?cat_id=130 <http://freestylephoto.biz/812212-Rollei-Digibase-CR200-PRO-35mm-x-36-exposure-2-pack?cat_id=1301>

I have not tried it.

Jeff

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 1:37 PM, Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "CarlosMFreaza"