[rollei_list] Re: Agfa Aviphot chrome/ Rollei CR-200 slide film

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 15:01:12 -0300

2013/3/23 CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>:

> .... I think this is a film to use for
> distant landscapes mainly, the UV filter layer can be useful to block
> excessive blue light; perhaps I'll try it, there is a guy selling the
> Rollei CR 200 in the local eBay auctions site.

I received today a nice plastic box with two 35mm "Rollei Digibase CR
200 Pro" slide film cassettes x 36 ( Agfa Aviphot), 35mm D.P.
Polyester, Process E-6; the box cap is engraved "ROLLEI - Rollei
films",they are made by Agfa Belgium according the label, it also says
"Producer and license holder MACO PHOTO  PRODUCTS". I'd prefer to try
the 120 version, but it is not available here. Who did say Agfa no
longer manufactures photographic films?