[rollei_list] Re: APX 400 is back!

  • From: sanders@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 06:36:58 -0700

Jonathan, I do not know about any plans for Agfapan 25.
But I do know that Adox plans to reintroduce APX 100, in
all sizes from 135 up.

To those who doubt Adox's ability to revive these products,
all I can say is:  Buy some of their version of MCC 111 from
Freestyle Photo and see for yourself.  We were heavy users
of MCC 111 before Agfa liquidated, and we laid in thousands
of sheets -- every box we could locate.  We still have some
of it on hand, so I can compare it to the new Adox MCC 110
-- and I assure you that they are nearly indistinguishable
in every respect, both in appearance and handling.  Adox's
revival of this paper was a godsend to Melanie and me, and
I see no reason to doubt their ability to succeed in their
efforts to return other valued films and papers to market.