[rollei_list] Re: 120 film processing in CT

  • From: Douglas Nygren <dnygr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 09:44:53 -0400

Ken,
RJ Phil is about 10 minutes by car further to the East of Middletown in East Hampton. W. U. used to have him do all their color work. He does work for Lyme Academy (an art school) in Old Lyme.
Call him.

Doug

On Oct 1, 2009, at 9:33 AM, Ken Frazier wrote:

On Thu, 2009-10-01 at 09:18 -0400, Austin Franklin wrote:
WalMart does do 120, but you have to put it in the
envelope and do send out.  If I remember right, it's sent to Dwayne's
(but
at a cheaper price)...you can search the archives, as we've gone over
this
exact issue before.

Thanks, Austin.  Yes, I know it's been discussed.  I had hoped that
there might be some new info.  I know that Matt Kabel, who used to work
at Midtown Photo, has given some thought to opening a shop.  He and I
see each other regularly, but I've missed him my last few trips to
Middletown.  Incidentally, Matt picked up the AP photo of the arrest of
the lab tech who murdered the Yale student.

Ken
--
Ken Frazier <kennybod@xxxxxxx>