[rollei_list] Re: 120 film processing in CT

  • From: Laurence Cuffe <cuffe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 03:48:44 -0400

On Thursday, 01 October, 2009, at 09:18PM, "Douglas Nygren" <dnygr@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
>Larry,
>Use RJ Phil. You won't have fingerprints. The negatives will be cut
>correctly. You get what you pay for.
>Doug

Hi Doug, it was a single isolated incident. However I did find that Walmart
gave me very consistent development at a good price. This is presumably through
their economies of scale. As this is not in house development you are not
subject to the vagaries of inconsistent technician training such as occur with
many co-located 1-hour photo labs. I'm now located approximately 3,000 miles
further east just off the E01, European route 1 locally known where I live as
the N11, and I haven't yet located a local 120 processor, though I will
probably try Conns cameras in Dublin if I cant find anything closer.
I miss CT.
All the best
Larry Cuffe