[rollei_list] Re: 120 film processing in CT

  • From: Laurence Cuffe <cuffe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 23:04:15 +0100

On 1 Oct 2009, at 13:24, Ken Frazier wrote:

Folks,

Anybody in CT know of local labs or shops still doing 120 C41 film
processing?  In or around Waterbury.  I'd like to find someone closer
than Hartford or Danbury, since driving on I-84 has turned into a
nightmare.  Midtown Photo in Middletown stopped a while back, and now
the shop is closed.  I may have to bite the bullet and make the drive.

thanks,

Ken
-- The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Senior Minister
First Congregational Church, UCC
222 West Main Street
Waterbury, CT  06702
203-757-0331
pastorfcchurch@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ken
There is a place at 910 Wolcott St # 8
Waterbury, CT 06705-1317 and the phone number is
(203) 759-1000  Which as far as I know, still does it.
There are moral issues of course: its called Walmart.
All the best
From sunny Ireland
Larry Cuffe

p.s. What's gone wrong with I84? are they fixing the drains or something?