[rodgersorganusers] organ selection committee

  • From: "ronnie johnston" <rjohnston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 07:33:25 -0700

To all List Members:
My church has just elected an organ selection committee.  I am pleased beyond
words that the church wants to move into the digital world as we presently have
a Providence 330 that is 25 years old, and still going strong I might add.
Anyway, I could use all help and ideas about fund raising and anything else you
can possibly think of that could help us reach our goal.  I'm holding out for a
Trillium 967 with all the bells and whistles, and I think we'll get there.  My
church celebrates its centennial in July, and my Pastor would like to have the
installation completed by then and have a dedication service as part of our
centennial.  So the way I figure it, I've got less that 6 months to get this
done.  I would appreciate any and all HELP that you fine people could provide.

Ronnie Johnston

If you have any difficulty with this or PayPal,
please contact noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for help!