[rodgersorgan] new member

  • From: "Todd Hummel" <thummel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 12:47:31 -0400

Hi, my name is Todd Hummel.  I live in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania and am
Music Ministries Coordinator/Organist for a 500 member United Church of
Christ.

We have 2 Rodgers instruments in the building.  The first organ(series
890 with a PR300) was intstalled in the late 80's early 90's when the
new building was completed.  It was later moved to the choir rehearsal
room in 1999 when we purchased a Rodgers 960D with a PR300S.

I have been using MIDI to the best of my knowledge with having several
informal lessons from the company we purchased the instrument from.
Upon hearing the dedicatory concert on the 960 (preformed by Hector
Olivera), gave me a renewed interest in MIDI.

I recently found the Rodgers Organ web site and a link the the users
group and will hopefully be accepted as a member.  It seems there is a
plethera of information on the site and I can't wait to begin
experimenting.

The company we purchased the instruments from are no longer dealers for
Rodgers and have never really offered much help/information regarding
the MIDI aspect of the instrument.  So I'm a little behind the times, so
to speak.

I'm looking forward to finding like-minded individuals and information
to further my understanding/techniques of the instrument.

Todd

*****E-Mail Confidentiality Notice*****
This message (including any attachments) contains information intended
for a specific individual(s) and purpose that may be privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure pursuant to
applicable law.  Any inappropriate use, distribution or copying of the
message is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil
penalty.  If you have received this transmission in error, please reply
to the sender indicating this error and delete the transmission from
your system immediately.

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com