[rodgersorganusers] new member

  • From: "ronnie johnston" <rjohnston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 12:57:49 -0700

Hello Martha, My name is Ronnie Johnston and I live in Artesia, New Mexico.  I
purchased an Insignia 577 in May of this year, and couldn't have been more
pleased.  I also would recommend Frog Music for help.  I purchased the 577 for
my home as we have an older Rodgers 3 manual at my church which is analog.  I
only wish I had purchased the PR300S when I bought the organ.  Stupid move on
my part.  I'm working diligently to convince my church to move to a new Rodgers
with all the bells and whistles.  If I can be of any help to you with the 577,
please don't hesitate to call me at 505 748-9779 or send me an e-mail.
Congratulations on your purchase of a fine instrument.
Ronnie Johnston

If you have any difficulty with this or PayPal,
please contact noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for help!

Shop for Playing Guides to your Rodgers Organ at Frog Music Press