[rodgersorgan] new member!

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 14:28:57 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Thanks!
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 14:27:32 -0400
From: "Milt Miller" <organgrinder64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "noel jones" <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>

my parent's church bought a rodgers 330 back in 76.i'm playing it tomorrow
in church.it had a 147.leslie,but that blew out in 86,and i had the guy
reroute the flutes back to the m1 speaker.they have only 2 m1 speakers(with
the 6x9s) and a bass cabinet.there are ones in the back,but they don't do
much.i played for 19 years on a model 750 2 manual;brighter sound than the
330.much prefer 330.for the house,i had a rodgers 770,running thru conn
organ pipes.not so good.i now have a hammond 32 pedal with leslie.hope you
won't kick me out for that.i play an old rodgers 2 manual with self
contained speakers and one external speaker.that one is a challenge!i love
the old rodgers organs!  milt miller