[rodgersorgan] greetings!

  • From: "Milt Miller" <organgrinder64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 21:03:44 -0400

hi.my name is milton miller,and i'm new to the group.i love the old rodgers
organs and the speakers they use.my parents church bought a rodgers 330 organ
in 76 it had a 147 leslie included.kind of a nice setup.i played in a lutheran
church for 19 years on a rodgers #750 2 manual.we closed in may '2003.i'm now
helping out in a ucc church on a 2 manual rodgers with self contained speakers
and a external speaker that has it's own amp in the console.i,m sure this one's
from the early 70sif anyone's interested in these older church models and
speakers,lrt me know.i had a 770 rodgers in my house for a year playing thru
conn organ pipes.not great.i now have a hammond 32 pedal ogan in the house with
leslie speaker.  milt miller.
Enter our Free Organ Shoes Contest before November 1st.

New link to Christmas Music at www.frogmusic.com!