[rodgersorgan] Used III Manual Organ

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:50:03 -0500

Every so often I get word of used Rodgers Equipment (Pr-300's for
instance) and occasionally Organs for sale.  There is a III manual at
this time that is available, rather a recent one.  If you would like to
know more about it (it is in the continental US) E-mail me at
noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and I will forward your mail to the owner.

noel jones
-

May all your bloopers be grace notes this hoiliday season! From the Staff at FMP

To unsubscribe or change mail delivery (digest, vacation) go to our website at
www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html