[rodgersorgan] MIDI Musical Christmas and An Angelic Christmas Offer

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:56:49 -0500

That guy that sells those vacuum cleaners has the right idea...buy it
and if you are not satisfied, return it in 30 days and get your money
back!

Not sure you want to spend the money on these two Christmas books and
MIDI Disks, but still tempted?

Buy one or both and if you are not totally satisfied, return them to us
for a full refund, no questions asked.

If you purchase by email download, just email us that you are erasing
the files from your computer and full refund, no questions asked.

Why are we doing this?

Last year we had people buying them at the last minute, spending more
than the cost of the book in overnight charges just to have them to
play.  Christmas is rushing at us, so we are doing this to help you make
the decision and get it this neat music in your hands before the final
rush.

This Christmas you will have people clustering around the organ after
church, amazed at the music you have played and all that you have gotten
out of their Rodgers Organ, just like they did when you first got the
organ!

noel jones
-

May all your bloopers be grace notes this hoiliday season! From the Staff at FMP

To unsubscribe or change mail delivery (digest, vacation) go to our website at
www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html