[rodgersorganusers] Re: Stop list questions for those in the know

  • From: Ed Wilson <actionkbd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 09:38:39 -0800 (PST)

Matt,

The i537 is the answer.  It has swell 4' Flute, and 16/8/4' swell reeds.

Best regards,

Ed
"Matt G." <caddyorganist@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But if there were only going to be one reed on the great, even if it's
borrowd, wouldn't an 8' make more sense than a 16'? I don't think the 527
which replaced the 525 has added the 4' Flute back to the Swell. Would it
really be that much more to add the Flute?