[rodgersorgan] Re: Rodgers Recital in INdonesia

  • From: "Amos Ho" <amosho77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 15:05:28 +0800

Dear Tim:

Pentecostal Tabernacle (Hong Kong) ,Pentecostal Tabernacle
(Kowloon),St.Margaret's Church(Catholic),Catholic Cathedral 4 stops chamber
organ.But I'm not sure the first three's size.St.Andrew's Church(Catholic)
and Christ the King Chapel also has real pipe organ but don't work for a
long time.

About the pipe augmented Rodgers.It still has : Shatin Baptist Church has a
Model 835 with four rank pipes.Rosary Church(Catholic)has a model 885 with
six ranks,8'principle extension and 8'stopped flute extension.All Saint's
church has a model 770 with two rank pipes.Our company has a Rodgers model
220 (originated owned by a doctor).

Nice to talk with a organ lover like you.Your home church's organist
Mrs.Kong Ho Shu Sham recently bough a organ model i557 from us as a practice
organ in her home.

Amos