[rodgersorgan] Re: Rodgers Recital in INdonesia

  • From: "Amos Ho" <amosho77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:48:30 +0800

Dear Noel:

The biggest real pipe organ in Hong Kong is Reiger four manual 93 stops
which located in Hong Kong Culture Centre Concert Hall.Most of the classical
organ recital is performed in there.In Hong kong,it only has about 12 real
pipe organ but we have 7 million people.Organ music is not so popular as
western country.

The biggest electronic organ  is four manual Allen mechnical drawknob in
St'John Cathedral.The biggest Rodgers organ is T967 lighted drawknob and it
has five in church.In Hong Kong,The biggest pipe augmented Rodgers is 925
with six  rank pipes,8' principal extension,it has about 200 electronic
organ.

Amos