[rodgersorgan] Re: Rodgers Oegan Sound Library and Paraphrases I & II

  • From: CJBakers@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 08:54:02 -0400

Harold,
From my experience of buying my 577 in December, I would liken buying the Sound
Library to buying a new car - the dealer has some flexibility in pricing.  I
would not want to put any dealer in a bad spot so I won't quote what I paid for
the Sound Library when I made my purchase, but I assure you it was
SUBSTANTIALLY lower than "list price."  Check with your local Rodgers rep.

Clay

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com