[rodgersorgan] Re: Rodgers\

  • From: Mark Huth <pdx_36@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 19:24:20 -0700 (PDT)

Mark Wunder wrote:

> The NPM (National Association of Pastoral Musicians)
> national convention is in Cincinnati next year.
> Hopefully one of the organ concerts or programs will
> be at St. Matthew's Church so we can here it.  If
> anyone on the group is in Cincinnati, they may want to
> urge the local NPM chapter to include that organ in
> the program.  (In case you can't tell.. I will be
> going).

I just realized I am in error.  The wonderful instrument in
Cincinnati is at St. Paul's UMC, not St. Matthew's.  St.
Matthew's is a smaller two-manual "Kapelle" organ in the LA
area.  My mistake.

The organ at St. Paul's would be a wonderful instrument for such
an occasion.  Do NPM conventions ever use UMC sanctuaries?

Mark

Coming soon: The Next Frog Music Release for the PR-300...watch here for more
details