[rodgersorgan] Residency

  • From: Mark Huth <pdx_36@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersgroup <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 11:01:16 -0800 (PST)

Hello fellow Rodgers enthusiasts,

I promised a number of you that I would let you know about my
residency match when I found out.  I'm thrilled to inform you
that I matched in a fantastic program in Madison, Wisconsin.  It
is truly one of the best programs in the nation and I'm still a
little numb when I think about the fact that I'll be one of the
incoming residents this year.

I also know that Madison is a great city and am looking forward
to becoming a part of the community and music scene as my
schedule allows.

I will be leaving Portland sometime in May or early June, as our
orientation begins in mid-June.  Although I'll be farther from
many friends here in Portland, I'll be closer to many of you
whom I know through Rodgers.

Best regards,

Mark