[rodgersorgan] Re: Residency

  • From: "Richard Wildhirt" <rwildhirt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 20:57:57 +0000

Congratulations, Mark!  I remember you telling me that was the one you
wanted.  I'm glad it worked out.  I'll miss your close proximity to my
locale, but I'm sure your expertise with Rodgers will benefit all of us on
this list.  Stay in touch.

Richard Wildhirt
Federal Way, WA
St. Luke's Lutheran Church
Rodgers 940/PR-300S >From: Mark Huth >Reply-To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>To: rodgersgroup >Subject: [rodgersorgan] Residency >Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003
11:01:16 -0800 (PST) >>>>>Hello fellow Rodgers enthusiasts, >>I promised a
number of you that I would let you know about my >residency match when I
found out. I'm thrilled to inform you >that I matched in a fantastic program
in Madison, Wisconsin. It >is truly one of the best programs in the nation
and I'm still a >little numb when I think about the fact that I'll be one of
the >incoming residents this year. >>I also know that Madison is a great
cityand am looking forward >to becoming a part of the community and music
scene as my >schedule allows. >>I will be leaving Portland sometime in May
orearly June, as our >orientation begins in mid-June. Although I'll be
farther from >many friends here in Portland, I'll be closer to many of you
>whom I know through Rodgers. >>Best regards, >>Mark
www.frogmusic.com/rodgersmem.html >>

Protect your PC - Click here[1] for McAfee.com VirusScan Online

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMDENUS/2755
*
Frog Music Press Introduces two new books:
Hymn Tune and Classical Duets for Organ and Piano (or PR-300)
----