[rodgersorgan] Re: Public domain organ music update (xpost)

  • From: Kristine Thompson <redviper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 22:44:07 -0400

Jonathan -

Speaking for myself, I would be thrilled to have access to the
collection of music you're scanning!!  What a wonderful resource for
myself and others, like myself, who are musically literate and
proficient on the keyboard, but just beginning on the organ without any
"organ" music.

Your arrangement of "Love Divine" was PERFECT as my first song
attempt....and I REALLY enjoyed the challenge as I practiced on Friday.
  It's LOVELY!  THANK YOU!  I'm going to master it...and perform it as
soon as possible.  I will certainly make note in the bulletin of how I
came to obtain the music.

KT

!
Find new MIDI music and Guides to Rodgers Organs at www.frogmusic.com