[rodgersorgan] Bach Summer Project Begins....

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 11:18:02 -0400

Bach files were emailed to all participants this past week.  Anyone who did not
get a file email me...anyone else interested in joining email me.

On technique for practicing is to pencil in brackets around passages that are
especially tricky.  Practice just the passage until mastered.

Using the Bach By Immersion Files, you can set markers at the beginning and end
og the passage, then tell your sequencer to repeat taht section, adjusting
tempo
up and done till mastered.

--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa

Soon to be published for the Rodgers Organ: Sommer Sonaten für Orgel - Summer
Sonatas for Organ and MIDI Orchestra!